By browsing this website as a visitor/user you unconditionally accept the present data protection policy.
Our Company is the Data Controller of your personal data, according to the present data protection policy. The safety and confidentiality of your personal data is a priority to us. To this end, our Company fully complies with the laws on data protection, including the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Parliament and the European Council ΕU/2016/679 (GDPR).
The present data protection policy has been drafted with the aim to inform you about the personal data that we may collect from you via the present website, the way in which we shall use it and the third parties to whom we may communicate said personal data. We hereby inform you, as well, of the way in which our website accepts the use of “cookies”.
Β. Personal data we collect and processing activity
Our present website is operating only for informational purposes, i.e. its purpose is to inform you about our services, projects and portfolio. Consequently, it is not required that you provide us with any of your personal data in order to navigate our website. However, with your explicit consent or with your own actions, we may collect from you the following personal data in the following cases:
* When you want to contact our Company:
Through the contact form found on our website, you are able to contact us for any matter you wish. To do this, you will be asked to voluntarily provide us with your name and email address or telephone number.
Such personal data shall only be used for the purpose of replying to your queries or comments submitted through the contact form and are not being stored in physical or any identifiable way.
* When you visit our website:
C. Cookies Policy
1. What are cookies?
2. What cookies do we use?
This website does not use essential cookies, which in any case do not require the user's consent.
The present website uses the following cookies:
* Analytics cookies: Analytics cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to watch the way in which visitors navigate the website when they use it. This assists us in improving the website’s operation, assuring, for example, that users are able to find what they are looking for easier. The website does not use its own analytical cookies but records this information through the data analysis tool Google Analytics of the third-party provider Google, provided that the user / visitor gives his consent. For the use of Google Analytics, please see in detail below in chapter 3 "Google Analytics".
* Advertising and social media cookies: The use of these cookies allows our company to integrate content from social media websites, to share social media widgets or to adjust your experience based on your preferences that you have previously shared through your social media accounts. Our Company may use advertising cookies to serve ads that we believe are more relevant to you and your interests. These cookies remember what you have looked at on our website and where you have shown interest. We may share this information with third-party providers, such as advertisers with whom we have agreed to host advertisements of our services, in order to tailor these advertisements to your interests.
3. Google analytics
Google can also transmit the above information to third parties, provided there is such a provision by the law or in case third parties process this data on its behalf. You may deactivate Google Analytics, choosing the appropriate settings in your navigation program. By using this website, you agree to the processing of your personal data collected by Google, in the way described above and to the abovementioned purpose. If you do not wish that Google receive information from your navigation system, when you visit websites, you can be exempted from Google Analytics by clicking
D. Principles of data processing
Our Company collects and processes the personal data it has collected from you in a lawful manner. We ask that you provide us only with the minimum necessary information for the purpose of the processing of your data. Moreover, the processing of your personal data is limited only to the purposes for which you have granted us with your explicit consent or for the purpose of the operation of the present website.
E. Who we share your information with
The personal data collected from you may be disclosed to third parties, provided that (a) is required for the fulfillment of obligations set by the law, or (b) this is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose and functions of the website (eg. transfer of anonymized data to the website hosting company), or (c) it is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose for which you provided your personal data, in compliance with the relevant laws’ guarantees. We may assign the performance of certain services and website’s operations to natural or legal persons (eg. website hosting company). These persons are only provided with the personal data that is necessary for the fulfillment of the allocated services and they are liable towards the Company regarding the confidentiality and secure processing of your personal data.
F. Safety of your personal data
We acknowledge the importance of your personal data’s protection and for this reason, we use the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect it.
G. Regarding your rights
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Parliament and the European Council ΕU/2016/679, as the Data Subject, you have the following rights at all times:
* Right of access: You have the right to request access to your personal data which is processed by our Company.
* Rectification and erasure right: You have the right to request the rectification, completion or erasure of your data which is processed by our Company, at all times and at your absolute discretion.
* Right to revoke your consent: You may revoke any consent you have provided us with regarding your personal data, at any time, by sending an email or through telephone communication with our Company, using the contact details mentioned below under H.
Further to the above, you have the right to file a complaint to the data protection supervising authority regarding the processing of your personal data.
Athens, PC 10674
Tel: +30 210 9901501
Email: info [at] evertech.gr